At Diversify Tech, we are proud to showcase talented individuals from our community who are actively seeking their next career opportunity! We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion in tech, and we are committed to connecting underrepresented individuals with companies who value diversity.
In this blog post, we highlight 30 talented tech professionals in data, software engineering, and design from our community who are seeking new job opportunities. Whether you are a recruiter or hiring manager, we encourage you to take a look at these amazing individuals and consider them for your next hire!
- Leondra R. Gonzalez is seeking a role as a Director/Sr. Director of Data Science. She is an applied data and information sciences professional with 10 years of experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, research, data management, data governance, and MLOps. Additionally, she has 5 years of experience in people management and technical leadership.
- Gustavo Eringer Refosco is seeking a position as a Data Analyst. He is a Certified Associate Data Analyst with 11 years of experience as a Senior Support Engineer. Gustavo has a passion for problem-solving and a highly data-driven approach.
- Helena Wu is seeking a role as a Business Operations Associate. She is a data-driven self-starter and business strategist who has experience leading acquisition and data analytics at bootstrapped startups, as well as end-to-end data reporting projects for senior managers and executives at Coinbase. She enjoys combining data with growth strategies and experimentation.
- Sheila Yelding is seeking roles as a Data Analyst or a Business Analyst. She has over three years of experience in data collection and analysis, using wet chemistry methods. Additionally, she is certified in Data Analytics, SQL for Developers, and Cloud Computing with Azure (AZ-900).
- Esaite Lakew is seeking an Analyst role. She is passionate about uncovering insights and making strategic decisions.
- Heather Akers-Healy is seeking roles as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or Data Engineer. She is a technologist and strategist with experience in machine learning, data analysis and visualization, automated QA testing, email production, and web development.
- Marsha Ghose is seeking roles as a Data Analyst or a Product Manager. With over five years of experience in the pharmacy and tech sectors, she has worked with companies such as Capsule, CVS Health, and Bloomberg.
- Debbie Sim is looking for a Data Scientist/Data Analyst roles. Experienced in utilizing Python, machine learning and SQL to implement the data science life cycle.
- Kayla Norman is looking for a role as a Business Analyst. She is passionate about data analysis and highly proficient in SQL, Tableau, Data Analytics, and Data Visualization.
- Paige Jones she is looking for an internship for Health Technology. She is currently a MS Epidemiology student. She has a variety of health related research experience, and is interested in branching into health tech to explore her career options.
- Mary Fraser is looking for a UX Research Manager Director role. She leads Research and Design teams that focus on the end to end process and systems design. She’s experienced in leading teams, understanding business-critical needs, and working in cross-functional environments to move products, systems, and companies forward. User Experience is her jam and service is her focus. Everything she does has an accessible lens.
- Jonie Marie Aiken Shankland (Jo Aiken) is looking for a Researcher role. Currently working as a Senior Lead UX Researcher at Google. She is a business + design anthropologists who helps leaders innovate, create, build, and launch transformative technologies and practices.
- Saba Asefa is looking for a role as a UX Researcher. She is UX researcher with experience in B2B and B2C e-commerce, online retail space, and the healthcare space, including working at Target and Aya Healthcare. As a researcher, I enjoy collaborating with PMs, designers, engineers, marketing teams, and data scientists to gain a full picture of the landscape of the products I work on and to influence the product development process.
- Helya Zand is looking for UX Researcher (User Researcher) role. She has 5+ years of experience, working in various stage companies, B2B & B2C. She has qualitative leaning but have experience utilizing quantitative methods to help understand user problems comprehensively and guide stakeholders in decision making.
- Danielle Brown is looking for a Product Designer role. She has 5 years of experience in tech with a supernatural passion for creating solutions rooted in empathy for all earthlings. Her specialties include user research, prototyping, wireframing, low-to-high-fidelity mockups, usability testing, user flows, and visual design.
- Cole McNamee is looking for roles as a Product Designer/ UX Designer. Designer with 5+ years in synthesizing research and crafting solutions to meet client needs. Proficient in problem-solving and collaborating in teams. He is interested in working on creative and unique projects that have the potential to make a positive impact on society.
- Anaisha Juarez is looking for UX Designer, Interactive Designer, Technical Trainer roles. She has been an Information Technology Support Coordinator at ICMA for two years, during which time she has gained valuable experience in project management, technical documentation, providing technical support to end users, and improving workflow operations.
- Mollie Spray is looking for a role as a UX Designer. She’s presently a
UX/UI Design Intern at Smart Rent. She has in-depth understanding of inclusive design principles to deliver exceptional user experiences for all and dedicated to creating user-friendly and accessible products.
- Mary Odafe is looking for a role as a UX Design Researcher. She’s a digital health strategist and clinical psychologist leveraging extensive experience in user testing, mixed method research, data collection and visualization, and content strategy to create user experiences that meet consumer needs and capture market share.
- Dania Thomas-Butler is looking for a Designer role. She’s proficient in prototyping tools and user research methodologies and skilled in collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional digital experiences.
- Leo Stratus is looking for roles as a VP of Engineering, Director of Engineering. They are a hands-on engineering leader that loves coaching and teaching engineering teams how to build excellent quality, resilient products. They also have excellent development chops from years as a principal engineer and tech lead.
- Mark Nyon is looking for a Software Engineer role. He is an entrepreneur, software engineer and architect with over 20 years of experience in designing, developing, upgrading and maintaining enterprise-level internet application solutions. Has worked extensively in healthcare, financial and media industries amongst others.
- Caitlin Reid is looking for roles as a Frontend Engineer, UI Developer. She is an app developer and designer with 5+ years professional experience, in-house at The Whitney Museum of American Art and Columbia University. She enjoyed building her own apps with frameworks like Express.js, React.js, and Django.
- Mealear Khiev is looking for Senior Software Engineer role. She has over 5 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer. She loves to help businesses solve problems and foster inclusion through scaling performant applications and mentoring junior engineers.
- Mariko Iwata is looking for Software Engineer role. She is a fullstack software engineer with over 6 years of experience in healthcare and technology space. She co-created an open source developer tool called SafeQL that parses GraphQL schema to detect security vulnerabilities.
- Nancy Mariano is looking for Software Engineer role. She 5 years of industry experience in Backend development (most recently desktop application development). She love creating testable and well-tested software that delights customers.
If you know of any opportunities for these individuals, please reach out to them! You can find their contact information on their LinkedIn profiles or on the Diversify Tech talent directory.
At Diversify Tech, we are committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive tech industry. If you are from an underrepresented group in tech, please join our talent directory and let us help connect you with amazing job opportunities. Together, we can make tech a more welcoming and inclusive industry for all.